Some new features were added to Amazon aStores this week, most importantly, search engine friendly descriptions and headings.
* For those of you linking from your website to your aStore rather than embedding it, we have added the capability to put a link back to your website in the store navigation.
– Use this with extreme caution, if you are looking to rank your aStore it might be smart not to link back until you have established an internet footprint.
* Advanced users can now remove both the header and category navigation when embedding the aStore within existing websites.
– This allows you to flawlessly embed the aStore into an existing site making fit.
* The custom product description length has been extended, allowing you to say more about the products you recommend to your customers.
– This is very good for search engines, new products require unique descriptions or they are seen as duplicate content which is weak for ranking.The Lady in the Van film trailer
* Product detail pages now display a “crossed-out” list price followed by the Amazon.com price.
– Better for sales prix viagra officiel.Watch movie online The Transporter Refueled (2015)
* The page title in the browser now displays the name of the aStore combined with the category name or product name, making aStore more search-engine friendly.
– Another search engine friendly feature indeed.
I have not completely given up on Amazon aStores and now with more search engine friendly features you just might be able to rank for a few things in search engines gaining that important organic search engine traffic.