As promised Amazon is now offering multiple aStores under one Associate ID and will give an extra 4% on earnings from aStore redirects (purchases). I am taking full advantage of these features simply because iframes do not junkify a website. Iframes separate ads from content much like Google Adsense does so they can coexist in a search engine friendly environment.
With this version of aStore you can now:
- Build and maintain multiple aStores under one Associate ID
- Feature up to 54 products in each category
- Create custom categories containing products from multiple Amazon categories
- Create multiple instances of individual Amazon categories
- Control the display order of the products on each page
- Specify products to feature on Category and Subcategory pages
- Populate products to categories using Listmania lists
(from Amazon email notification)
Earning a little revenue from Amazon and Google keeps one motivated and multiple aStores allows you to do so from multiple websites or blogs.